think it was 2 fifty something at payless this morn when i drove by...
I know out here where I live in Kingsport it's at $3.29 right now but could go higher...What's the prices in your area?
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
think it was 2 fifty something at payless this morn when i drove by...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Well, I work for a public utility, we were told to top off our tanks if possible, there is a $30 dollar limit....????
Yep it was $2.59 out here this morning but around 12 noon it went to $3.29
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
just got back from lunch break and heard there was a 15 gallon limit from some of my co-workers...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
This is bullsh*t, the oil that is being sold today in the form of gasoline, was bought on the market about 30 days ago, if this isnt price gouging then nothing is...I hope we as customers will let these companies know what is going on, taking advantage of your customer base is wrong!
$2.99 in pound
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
And as we speak, oil is down 1.26 on the barrel, this is a bunch of crap.
It's all about supply and demand as I hear which is a crock also...The oil riggs in the gulf will be out of commision for awhile due to the fact they have no electricity to run those which will hurt also.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Supply and demand has nothing to do with greed, the money made off of todays sales has to be compared to what they paid 30 days ago for oil, pure greed.
Bookmarks